MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 2006 910s. My shift lever is a bit awkward (too low). It looks like that can be adjusted by loosening the bolt and realigning on the spine. I just can't figure out how the "adjustable" foot pegs work. I would like to lower them a bit. The manual has no information on this. Can anyone explain this too me? By the way, I was on the bike this weekend and it is just amazing. My only regret is that I should have bought it a year ago. What a machine. Also, does anyone make a carbon finer cover that can replace (or cover, as in the Ducati Monsters) the pillion? Thanks!

·
Registered
803 Posts
jdog said:
I have the 2006 910s. My shift lever is a bit awkward (too low). It looks like that can be adjusted by loosening the bolt and realigning on the spine. I just can't figure out how the "adjustable" foot pegs work. I would like to lower them a bit. The manual has no information on this. Can anyone explain this too me? By the way, I was on the bike this weekend and it is just amazing. My only regret is that I should have bought it a year ago. What a machine. Also, does anyone make a carbon finer cover that can replace (or cover, as in the Ducati Monsters) the pillion? Thanks!

Yes, you can reposition the shift lever on the spine. I also thought it was too low from the factory and did just that, much better now. You must totally remove the bolt to remove the lever, it's a safety feature so the lever won't fall off because off a loose bolt.

To adjust the footpegs you mush first loose both bolts to the frame then the bolt behind the adjuster (*3 bolts total).

eMoto sells carbon fiber solo seats!!! :naughty:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You. I will get on it tonight. That is my only complaint so far. I just love this bike on so many different levels. Great to look at. Better to ride!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts