MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still searching high and low for some adjustable clutch levers ... after about 100 miles the span makes my wrist and hand go numb which is all a bit inconvenient. Jonnyconcrete has already suggested some suitabke exercises but I have a headache.
Has anyone come across after market parts or any existing adjustables that would work?

Great day out today to Whitchurch and Ravens Truck Cafe (that's how I roll :yo:) - the F3 and F4 caused a bit of a stir especially with the local OAP Ramblers who had been bused in.

·
Administrator
19,837 Posts
Well...the stock levers have a span adjustment....as do CRGs....not sure if Pazzo makes MV levers.

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
Well...the stock levers have a span adjustment....as do CRGs....not sure if Pazzo makes MV levers.
F3 is different Ed. Not much adjustability on there. They do look very much like any other cable clutch so I would think there will be heaps of options out there.

·
Registered
561 Posts
There will be some that fit I'm sure, it's just a case of the aftermarket lever manufactures realising they already have one in their range that fits.

I can't imagine that the f3 clutch and brake lever mounts are unique to the F3, other bikes must have the same or similar ones. The brake lever I'm sure is a common one.

You can normally tell by looking at pictures of other bikes levers and see if levers are listed for it or look at the lever manufactures web sites, they normally show the levers unmounted so you can compare them to yours when they off the bike.

The other alternative is remove your own in the winter season and send them to CRG, Titax, Pazzo to match up.

I know someone has mentioned about sending people parts to help develop stuff for the F3, I'm happy to help in the winter months.

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Thats just a fold up version though, no span adjustment.

After market manufacturers sometimes have a brake lever to fit from another bike because of a commonly used brake master cylinder (like brembo etc)

Clutch levers are more of a problem due to the various switches for neutral/quick shifter etc which are normally different from each motorcycle manufacturer

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
There will be some that fit I'm sure, it's just a case of the aftermarket lever manufactures realising they already have one in their range that fits.

I can't imagine that the f3 clutch and brake lever mounts are unique to the F3, other bikes must have the same or similar ones. The brake lever I'm sure is a common one.

You can normally tell by looking at pictures of other bikes levers and see if levers are listed for it or look at the lever manufactures web sites, they normally show the levers unmounted so you can compare them to yours when they off the bike.

The other alternative is remove your own in the winter season and send them to CRG, Titax, Pazzo to match up.

I know someone has mentioned about sending people parts to help develop stuff for the F3, I'm happy to help in the winter months.

If you want to trial fit a CRG lever I have one..just pm me and take a trip into north warwickshire : )

joe

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Been using and looking at my clutch lever for a while now and defo no span adjustment. :naughty:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts