1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
522 Posts
man i was finaly doing good and the little one hit my laptop and closed it.now i have to start again.and yes it's a very Addictive game. thanks! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
70 is my high score....
funny thing, I got a 70 first try, then a couple 69's and another 70.
I guess I reached my peak prematurely ......
thats the story of my life..

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lewdog998 said:
70 is my high score....
funny thing, I got a 70 first try, then a couple 69's and another 70.
I guess I reached my peak prematurely ......
thats the story of my life..
come on man, don't sell yourself short like that. :)

My high is 76. I just concentrate mostly the green ones on the ends of straights and in the middle.

Any other words of wisdom?

Anybody use the flower thing yet?

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
72 is my high...I like the greens at the ends of the long straights, the blues at the ends of the shorts, reds in the middle of the corners. I have used the flower a couple times, same place at the reds, its okay, kindof expensive.

Fewer towers with more power seems to work best for me. I use some storm towers, too.

Also, defending from the middle of the track, and the middle of the board seems okay.

90 seems unobtainable.

Screen shots on anything over 75, I'd love to see it!

That is one addictive game!

Griff
twoeleven

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is where I got....

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
got to 77. seem to be plateau-ing.

any other ideas?

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
any other ideas?
Using a similar technique, I got 79 (I have proof at home, Archille, but I am at work), BUT I USED ONLY GREEN! Here's, the difference, this is a spoiler for those still figuring it out, so be warned...

I start in lower left at the end of the road, keep building only that one green until maxed. I noticed it starts killing them half way up the road, so I put an installation half way up towards the spawn point, and built it to max. Each maxed green can kill at about the long road's half-length, so after those two are in, figure out where you need to drop them along the middle of the longer roads (then at the ends), and in-between roads when poss, so that the column of invaders is always under attack. just as they pass one tower, they are in range of the next.

Also, I have noticed that sometimes using the same technique, early invaders pass my first tower before I can even build it all the way up. I believe there is an element of variance in how much of each type of damage an invader can take? Some sort of variable, I think...

I keep experimenting with my all green theory, but I only got to 79 once, can get 75+ almost every time using this technique.

HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU GET TO 90???

Griff
twoeleven

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
After I lose my job, I am moving to Japan to live at Colin's house...I now hate this game, but I can't stop...THANKS PAL!!!

Change your strategy...Here is a 78, one off of my personal best, WITHOUT using a tower at the bottom of the first road...How DOES he do it???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Griff
twoeleven

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pigiolino said:
Sorry,
i have not understood this game...
pier
pier,

you put little towers that shoot things in different places. At the bottom, you can see 2 things for each type: damage (dmg) and range (rge or something). Damage is how much they do to the little circles 'attacking' the castle. range is how far they shoot.

Once you put them on the board, you can upgrade them. If you click on the on you put, you get an arrow on it. At the bottom, you see what you can upgrade with.
price:
dmg:
rge:

The little circles attacking get stronger each time, so you must build more towers or make current towers stronger to keep defending. You have to pay Money to build better towers, and the more circles you destroy will get you more money.

hmmm. hope this helps. this is just off the top of my head. :)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Got 74... hmmm, I have a lot of problems at the beginning... often there pass 5 in the first rounds. And then only in the last 2-3

1 - 20 of 53 Posts