Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Reactions: kwacky

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Agree entirely about the lack of promotion, I could have kicked myself after I bought a set of (slightly) adjustable pegs from them which are actually superb quality, they had a special on full rear sets for £100 quid more, I only came across them by chance hidden away in the bowels of their website, it's quite untidy and disjointed, and went hand in hand with the service I got from them (an example of which is sending my email back to tell me I was to send to [email protected] !) you know..rather than send it to [email protected] to deal with... fucking idiot.. scuse the language... probably way easier using a reseller.
Maybe Valtermoto heard us, they are having a 20% off sale until 31st Dec. So tempted with the rearsets for the F3 but spent so much this month already and also need to purchase ECU studio. Why do they do this?...lol

·
Premium Member
BMW HP4 Carbon 2013, ZX10R Gen 1 2004, F3 800 2017
86 Posts
Seen your post, thanks. Most EU companies will be thinking twice about mailing to the UK just now till all the sh#t dies down after 1st January

Their rearsets are €560 which even with 20% off is still quite heavy.

Accossato gear is decent, I'm after rearsets but don't want to blow £450.00 on a set.

These will do fine if they ship to UK

2017 F3 800, HP4 Comp, ZX10R

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Added another couple of items, MV Corse brake levers guard and WRS race screen which is 5cm higher than stock.
Said before I am not a fan of the double bubble or Puig style screes, think race screens look more aggressive. Anyway, seems nicely made, easy to fit.
Sorry for the picture quality, bikes all wrapped up as its monsoon season.

If anyone wonders what that horrible grey thing is on my triple clamp, its what they use for toll payments, car parking payments here in Singapore. Should be wrapped in black soon. Unfortunately you are not supposed to take them off and rumour is the new ones coming in the next few years will allow them to track your speed.....hmmmmmm

Attachments

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Jhollis..., can I ask what rear indicators you have, I reckon those are next on the cards for me after I buy rear sets.

Thanks

S

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Ideal mate, can I be a pest and ask some further questions.
1. How did you splice in.
2. Did you need to use the resistors.
3. What additional parts are required.

Damn this Brexit..check this they've set a minimum spend limit .. wtf !

Cheers

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Jhollis..., can I ask what rear indicators you have, I reckon those are next on the cards for me after I buy rear sets.

Thanks

S

Not related but Z04 pads have improved the braking no end.....incase you are interested. I will also change the discs for supersport soon.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Not related but Z04 pads have improved the braking no end.....incase you are interested. I will also change the discs for supersport soon.
I'd buy ZO4s if I was tracking but probably not this year... I'll get her out on the road 1st and see where I'm at.. I've not turned a wheel on the bike despite owning it for 8 weeks !

21 - 32 of 32 Posts