MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've rearranged the forum a bit, and added the 3 new sections. I guess it was long overdue (since it was requested long ago). I finally got caught up with Moto GP 2006 and it motivated me the extra notch to throw in the forums.

Any input on the eMoto group buy? Been a bit silent, was hoping to hear more from you guys. Or.. . is everyone out there waiting for the CF?

·
Registered
878 Posts
...well, may be I'll be the first to speak up! Shoot or bite me if you don't like what I have to say, but I think the fact of the matter is, most of us can get 10% discount any day, anywhere... not that we are not appreciative of your effort to try and put a deal together for us. I am a member of my local Duc chapter, and with that membership, I can buy anything that my local dealers can order for 10% off. The emoto deal is basically 10% off... that's not enough to motivate me to buy something I really don't need. If I absolutely needed it, it'd be a different matter. But the discount would have to be a hell of a lot more before I'm persuaded to buy an item from a non-local dealer that would otherwise gives me regular service and treats me right everytime I step inside their door, and is willing to provide me with a lot of support and knows me by my first name.... ok, I'm done, now start blasting me for what I just said... :spank: :bash: :moon: :moon: :moon: :later:

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't worry it doesn't affect me. If eMoto reads this then maybe they can make a response. :)

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
kamranmarashi said:
...well, may be I'll be the first to speak up! Shoot or bite me if you don't like what I have to say, but I think the fact of the matter is, most of us can get 10% discount any day, anywhere... not that we are not appreciative of your effort to try and put a deal together for us. I am a member of my local Duc chapter, and with that membership, I can buy anything that my local dealers can order for 10% off. The emoto deal is basically 10% off... that's not enough to motivate me to buy something I really don't need. If I absolutely needed it, it'd be a different matter. But the discount would have to be a hell of a lot more before I'm persuaded to buy an item from a non-local dealer that would otherwise gives me regular service and treats me right everytime I step inside their door, and is willing to provide me with a lot of support and knows me by my first name.... ok, I'm done, now start blasting me for what I just said... :spank: :bash: :moon: :moon: :moon: :later:
well said, it is true that a group buy ideally should have bigger discount than just 10%.

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well with everything, you learn from experience. We're all new to this so i'm sure things will be rearranged for future ones

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
admin said:
Well with everything, you learn from experience. We're all new to this so i'm sure things will be rearranged for future ones
We are not blaming you, admin, Thanks for setting it up... the fact is that even with just 10% discount, if it was a good price on a hot item, the list would have been filled in no time.

I have the wave rotors on my R6, they are nice but I am looking at these ceramic ones for the Senna http://www.braketech.com/news.html

I have heard great things about them for both the track and the streets.

·
Registered
878 Posts
odonata said:
I have the wave rotors on my R6, they are nice but I am looking at these ceramic ones for the Senna http://www.braketech.com/news.html

I have heard great things about them for both the track and the streets.
mama mia!!! $1600 a pair! I sure hope you are one lucky sponsored rider!!! :lickout:
Porsche is using ceramic coated ones on their GT/GT2/GT3 models...love to have them!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
admin said:
Any input on the eMoto group buy? Been a bit silent, was hoping to hear more from you guys. Or.. . is everyone out there waiting for the CF?

Don't mention the CF words, I'm becoming an addict. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Early days yet...I imagine there is a huge spend potential from the members of this forum, as with all deals Emoto have to deliver on price and options....CF is the current go, well its certainly a common post, maybe lets kick off with a CF part to get the deals a happening?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts