MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent a few hours in the garage fitting a few odds n sods

BTW the Arrow full system with the db buster out - it screems just like a formula 1 car.

LED INDICATORS

Clutch lever and clutch master cylinder cover

Brake lever and brake master cylinder cover

Footpegs that dont dig into your foot

Malotti tail tidy, LED rear indicators, MVA Tank pad.

Full Arrow system (aluminium dark) and red rim tape

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sweet. My delivery just arrived as well (also have the 920), so now I need to find some time to fix them. I have the following:
- LED indicators (Track 77 by Rizoma)
- Rizoma ELISSE mirrors
- Rizoma LUX grips and bar ends
- New footpegs
- Melotti Tail Tidy

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTW - I also fitted bar ends printed MV Agusta and also a frame (chassis) protector printed MV Agusta
I also got a set of crash bobbins for the front axle but unfortunately the 6mm threaded rod supplied is far too short.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks great, keep her well locked up there in Africa matey :).
Hey Donsy - Your surname sounds very SAfrican :) :) :), how far are you from Joondalup - I come to Perth twice a year on business.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
hahah, ja maat.

Hey Donsy - Your surname sounds very SAfrican :) :) :), how far are you from Joondalup - I come to Perth twice a year on business.
Ex-Namibia and Newcastle boy here.
Click on my name you'll see the details. I race not far from Joondalup, but live about 2.5 hrs drive South. Let me know when you come over, might be able to arrange something.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Bike looks very nice:) . Some nice mods :mouthwate. It looks better than mine already:bawling: Although you have copied me with the red theme :laughing:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Where did you find the brake/clutch levers with Brutale logo on them? As well as bar ends and framesliders you mentioned? :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Decided to try the small fly screen from Bondi

IMO the jury is still out - dont know yet whether or not i like the look

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hey Brut920, like all your mods except the last one, i know its practical and if i were going to go touring then maybe other wise not a chance spoils the whole line of the bike imo.

james

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my sentiment too, - "the jury is still out" from some angles it looks ok and from others its just [email protected]
Fortuntely its only 2 screws to remove
I presently use the Brut for commuting and sunday ride-outs so its not for touring

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Yeah mate..I'd ditch it!.
When I first got my Brute 1078 I ordered one of these screens from the 'Crooks' at Emoto. Being the crooks that they are, they took my money but never sent the screen (surprise, surprise!!). Anyway I got my money back (via Credit card) and have since had many chances at getting one of these screens but am glad I didn't...they just don't look right and spoil the look of the bike. Not TOO bad from the side?...but from the front...NO WAY!. Practical maybe? but....Naaaa!. Just my opinion though and each to his own.
Brian

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Looking good...very nice and sublte mods IMO. Like most here though...the screen has to go ;-). I even gotta wonder how much benefit it provides touring?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts