MV Agusta Forum banner

Add another one to the list of arrivals ...

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Donsy 
#1 · (Edited)
I ordered my F3 on the 15th of April 2011.

Just received a call from the dealer (in Western Australia) that the crate arrived today and the bike will be ready to pick up tomorrow ...

... and damn, it was my birthday yesterday - missed out by two days! I will just have to say this is a belated birthday present!

#6 ·
I only just picked the bike up today (Thursday 31/05) at 13:00 it is now 16:45).

Only managed a ride from the dealer in Osborne Park, down the Freeway to home (about 10kms).

Like others, big smiles that cannot be easily removed :)

Biggest problem I had was when I got it home it wouldn't fit in the garage (usaualy problem; too many toys - two quads, a bike trailer, 16 foot Hobie cat, seven kayaks and the Daytona). I tried to move the Daytona over - still no go, so opened up the double front doors to the house and rode it down the hallway to the family room. Tis a nice fit!

Unfortunately back at work at the moment, but pictures to follow (I promise).

... and it is a long weekend here in WA this weekend, so I know what I will be doing!

#10 ·
I will add this one if you don't mind. Thank you soooo much for trusting me with this awesome new bike of yours, under 300kn on the clock. I am still stunned and extremely honored.
I brought my camera to work to down load the pictures from the weekend and ... all the camera's at work have a different connection type to mine - doh. :banghead:

Watch this space,

Derek

#12 ·
Perth Photo Opportunity

Sounds like a plan.

I just tried to upload some of the pics I took down in Bunbury on the weekend, but the file size(s) are all too big!

Catch up soon - maybe on the "PSB Moto Italiano" ride?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.