MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
King of Bling
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Peeps

Some of us are getting together tonight at the Ace Cafe in London at around 17:30 onwards.

It's just a friendly meet up for a chat, a laugh and some chips.

All are welcome to come along and it would be nice to put some faces to names.

Come On Down !

PS: John... I told you it was to early to put the old girl away for winter :laughing:

·
King of Bling
9,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tongue and Cheek

It was a busy night yesterday when we got down to the Ace Café.

There was a Mini car event last night, and the place was packed out with loads of one off specials, beautifully resorted original minis and some wacky examples of this classic car.

It was nice to meet up with some new faces and catch up with a few old ones.

Met up with my old mucker Mark from Time machine. After years of talking on the phone, and emails we finally got to meet in person. Mark has done a full carbon version of the new 2010 F4 and it looked sweet. His carbon kit actually extenuates some of the design features on the new model.

I can’t post any pics of his bike because 1) I didn’t have a camera and 2) it has branding on the carbon and that would contravene the forum rules of blatant advertisement… and we wouldn’t want our wrists slapped now, would we! :stickpoke:laughing:

It was great to see Nick ( Deltasrus 100) again and his new 3 cylinder Italian beast. :naughty:

We should try and organise a longer evening out and a meal somewhere next time, with a little bit more notice, so that more can come along.

And a big thanks going out to Submarina for sending us some technical drawings and guidance on how to strategically park our bikes to get the maximum visual impact!:)

Next time we actually need you there, because some of us got confused between our compass bearings. :confused:

Laters
JDS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts