MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an Accossato throttle on their F4 that can give a thumbs up or down? I've seen some good info on them at the Aprilia forum but after a quick search here I didn't find anything.

I've got a Motion Pro on one of my bikes I like but apparently the cams on the Accossato are not plastic like the MP and I like that idea better.

Here is a link to what I'm looking for;
Quick throttle control

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Please put your bike model in your threads mate - There's a lot of F4's out there, some don't use cables - Or add your bike model to your signature.
I've not used the Accosato, but I do use Domino, the rotation difference is very similar to the already reasonable quick standard throttle - I use it for the progressive pull action and love it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My apologies, I actually did add that to my signature since first posting this. I have seen the Domino name for throttles but I've yet to look them up. Will do, thanks.

·
Super Moderator
22,354 Posts
The MV throttles are quarter turn quick acting throttles.

What are you trying to achieve?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are you trying to achieve?
I'm looking to shorten the total travel, my MV has the longest throw of all the sport bikes at my house and only one of those has an aftermarket throttle. (motion pro)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts