I was proud to know you and ride with you

Now forever young

You will be sadly missed by all

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Oh my, so sorry to hear about that.

RIP JLM

Thoughts are with her loved ones during this horrible time.

·
Vendor
5,371 Posts
I heard about this accident on the news this morning.They said it took rescue teams 3 hours to retrieve her and the bike,and they are looking at repairing that section of road after many accidents have occurred there.Very sad story, RIP.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Absolutely tragic news :( When I heard this, my heart sunk. We locals have ridden that road more than once. Beautiful part of the world, but dangerous if it all goes pear.....

Like Mitch says, the report said that the corner in mention was due for an upgrade/guide rails in 6 weeks. Now.....I'm no fan of guide rail posts or cheese cutter wire ropes, but could this have made a difference? We'll never know....

RIP JLM. Prayers and thoughts go out to the family...

·
Registered
547 Posts
RIP always when a member of the bike community leaves us under these circumstances was she a member on her I cannot recall?

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The whole thing is seriously tragic - my thoughts go to her husband in particular. She loved the bikes and was certainly a factor in convincing me to get back into them (and an MV) - no more bike chat in the corridor at work now :-( No she was not a forum member.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
I am hearing this way to much lately,Rip,A couple also past away in another ride a couple of weeks ago,just got married,then past away,met them in the Variety for Kids ride.So Sad .My condolences.

regards eddy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts