MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

It has been a while since I have been on this forum. I used to own a 2015 Dragster RR, and have decided to purchase a new 2019 Dragster RR with the redesigned rear subframe and tail lights.

I haven't found any resources on tail tidys for the new design. Does anyone have a 2019? Anyone know where to find a tail tidy for the new design? What about integrated turn signals?

Thanks!
Michael

·
Registered
450 Posts
Hey Everyone,

It has been a while since I have been on this forum. I used to own a 2015 Dragster RR, and have decided to purchase a new 2019 Dragster RR with the redesigned rear subframe and tail lights.

I haven't found any resources on tail tidys for the new design. Does anyone have a 2019? Anyone know where to find a tail tidy for the new design? What about integrated turn signals?

Thanks!
Michael
Welcome back! What happened to the Aprillia?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome back! What happened to the Aprillia?
Hey Adam!

Thanks! Its been a long time! You still riding the same Dragster?

Wife and I just moved cross country to Atlanta. Sold the bike before the move. I had a RSV4-RF and ended up decided to purchase something a little more practical now that I will be a father in about 2 weeks

The new dragster ticked all the boxes for me Will pick her up next week assuming the kid doesn't come early.

Reactions: esq'z me

·
Administrator
20,767 Posts
Where in Atlanta are you ??

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where in Atlanta are you ??
I’m in Midtown - Morningside area.

How’s the MV community out here? Grew up in the area, but have never ridden in GA. All new roads to me ?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hey Adam!

Thanks! Its been a long time! You still riding the same Dragster?

Wife and I just moved cross country to Atlanta. Sold the bike before the move. I had a RSV4-RF and ended up decided to purchase something a little more practical now that I will be a father in about 2 weeks

The new dragster ticked all the boxes for me Will pick her up next week assuming the kid doesn't come early.
Welcome back. Hopefully you get some help with the tail tidys. I in the same position myself. One thing I did successfully get was a rad guard. These were the only people that actually realised that the rad shape actually changed. They are in Aus, but delivered to me (in UK) with no issues. Hopefully US would be same:

https://www.radguard.com.au/product...dragster-800rr-radiator-oil-cooler-guard.html

·
Administrator
20,767 Posts
I’m in Midtown - Morningside area.

How’s the MV community out here? Grew up in the area, but have never ridden in GA. All new roads to me ?
There are actually quite a few MV owners in the Atlanta area, but we don't really "get together". The roads in the Atlanta area are crowded, as you know, and not much fun at all. Just a bit North of us is great riding, and there are some great rides to the South as well.

Come join us at the Gapalicious next October!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome back. Hopefully you get some help with the tail tidys. I in the same position myself. One thing I did successfully get was a rad guard. These were the only people that actually realised that the rad shape actually changed. They are in Aus, but delivered to me (in UK) with no issues. Hopefully US would be same:

https://www.radguard.com.au/product...dragster-800rr-radiator-oil-cooler-guard.html
Really appreciate it! As always, this community delivers and is so amazing. Glad to be an active member again!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are actually quite a few MV owners in the Atlanta area, but we don't really "get together". The roads in the Atlanta area are crowded, as you know, and not much fun at all. Just a bit North of us is great riding, and there are some great rides to the South as well.

Come join us at the Gapalicious next October!!
Well maybe we should change that and get together once in a while :) Even if its just to shoot the shit and talk about bikes. Coming from the Bay Area in CA, there was such a crazy strong biker community, and it would be great to find/build something like that here in ATL.

The traffic is a beast here in ATL, but like you mentioned, I've heard there are some great riding roads north and south.

Gapalicious is definitely on my radar. Question is can I convince my wife with a newborn to let me sneak out for a few days :p I've been following the thread, but haven't seen anything in regards to a deadline on when people need to confirm they are interested or not. I guess I'll stay tuned there.

·
Administrator
20,767 Posts
There is a large group of motorcyclists who gather routinely...just not many of them have MV Agustas.

Look for Terminus on the Book of Face.. @Ryan Stewart (who owns a F4 as well as a Guzzi and a Ducati) is an active member. https://www.facebook.com/groups/182792571765106/

Oh, and early congrats on the pending arrival of your first child .... It's a wild ride that accelerates very quickly. Hang on !!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Hey hey...

Like Ed said, not a lot of us. Other than the few on here I've just run across randoms and never seen them again.

Active Duc contingent though, we ride up in Suches all of the time. You can find us at Victory on Bernina on Tuesday or Augustine's on Thursdays regularly.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey hey...

Like Ed said, not a lot of us. Other than the few on here I've just run across randoms and never seen them again.

Active Duc contingent though, we ride up in Suches all of the time. You can find us at Victory on Bernina on Tuesday or Augustine's on Thursdays regularly.
Hey Ed and Ryan,

Thanks for the info. I added the group on facebook. I'll introduce myself once I have the bike :)

I'm sure I will be joining quite regularly. Meeting other MV owners is cool, but meeting other riders in general is the goal for me.

I'll probably be joining in the Tuesday or Thursday festivities quite soon. Looking forward to meeting in person soon!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have found the best accessory for any motorcycle is a credit card and time to ride it.
Definitely cannot argue with that.

Bike should be here any day now. Seems that the shipping service MV is using from port to dealer is all over the place on heir estimate. Latest info had an arrival and setup today at the dealer and pickup tomorrow, but dealer still hadn’t seen the shipment as of 2pm this afternoon.

I got my newborn to keep me occupied for the time being.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Is the newer Dragster much better than the old one? Be interested to hear what the differences are like :)

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Any news on a tail tidy, anyone?

I am not looking forward to fabricating my own. I knew my 80's Maccano sets would come in handy one day. With the imminent arrival of my Dragster, that day is getting closer......

1 - 20 of 95 Posts