MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Superveloce 800
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A question for those of you with a more recent model in relation to the ABS settings:

My Superveloce essentially has two levels of ABS (1 & 2). Logic and convention would seem to suggest that the lower the number, the lower the level of ABS intervention, thus Level 1 would be more appropriate for the Track and Level 2 for the Road (say).

However when playing around with setting custom maps in the MV Ride App I discovered the following and I am now confused:

One of the options you can set for a custom map is the ABS setting, which is conveniently not listed as “Level 1” or “Level 2” but “Sport” and “Race”. Fair enough I thought, Level 2 is “Sport” and level 1 is “Race” but no. That would be too obvious!! If I set it to “Race” in the app and send the map to the bike then the ABS setting is set to Level 2. If I set it to “Sport” in the app then ABS is set to Level 1?!?!?

WTF!?!

Am I therefore to infer from this that Level 2 is actually less intervention than Level 1?

That seems very counter-intuitive but I can’t see any other explanation...

Perhaps someone could clear this up for me with certainty?

Many thanks!!

·
Super Moderator
24,557 Posts
Is it that there is an "R" designator that you have associated with Race versus Rain?
(I know the older bikes have "R"ain mode...)

·
Super Moderator
24,557 Posts
Ah, I see now. There’s not much info out on the SuperVeloce yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts