MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess it started at the beginning of the week to be honest, when Monday morning my car wouldn't start and it had to be towed away and fixed.

But the last 24 hours have really taken the biscuit! Last night I discovered my kitchen carpet soaked, and traced it to a leaking washing machine (front-loading laundry machine for our NA members). The leak had been running for weeks probably, but the water had soaked up into the wall plaster and kitchen cupboard units. Only when they were sodden did it progress onto the carpet where I spotted it. Kitchen has to be ripped out and replaced...

Then this morning I thought I'd take the MV to work. No joy - it wouldn't start, and blew two pump fuses trying (see thread in maintenance).

Then I come home from work this evening to find a dreaded "Notice of Intended Prosecution" on my doormat. I've got a damn speeding ticket on the MV!!

I wonder what'll go wrong tomorrow!?....

Si

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
TheCatWhisperer said:
I guess it started at the beginning of the week to be honest, when Monday morning my car wouldn't start and it had to be towed away and fixed.

But the last 24 hours have really taken the biscuit! Last night I discovered my kitchen carpet soaked, and traced it to a leaking washing machine (front-loading laundry machine for our NA members). The leak had been running for weeks probably, but the water had soaked up into the wall plaster and kitchen cupboard units. Only when they were sodden did it progress onto the carpet where I spotted it. Kitchen has to be ripped out and replaced...

Then this morning I thought I'd take the MV to work. No joy - it wouldn't start, and blew two pump fuses trying (see thread in maintenance).

Then I come home from work this evening to find a dreaded "Notice of Intended Prosecution" on my doormat. I've got a damn speeding ticket on the MV!!

Si
hmmmm
well, i'm sorry to hear all of that
what ONE thing can you do to make your life a little better today?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
TheCatWhisperer said:
well i guess you could just stay in bed and try again on sunday? for me, i figure every day i can get up, i have an opportunity to have a good day. SO, when i see everything going wrong one day...like what you've typed here...i just go to be early to end that day and start over tomorrow.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Look at this as an opportunity to get that new top-loading washing machine your wife's been wanting. While your at it, this is a splendid chance to remodel the kitchen. Don't know about you, but my homeowner's insurance includes water damage repairs.

If this doesn't help. you can always pick up a newspaper and look through the obituaries. I'm sure anyone listed there would be more than happy to switch places with you and your troubles.

BTW, I'm not an optimist.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts