MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure most everyone knows this, but I have to give props when they are deserved...

I cant believe how easy, fast and well managed my order and needs were met. I figured being in California the whole process would take a long time and was fine with that, but...instead I got everything I needed and it arrived 3 days after shipping. I ordered a 'new' old tire pump (it is beautiful and completes the bike) as well as a complete clutch and engine gasket set, everything arrived packaged and complete.

Thank you for making owning and working on my MV Classic so much easier.

Cheers,
Jason Beatty

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hi Jason.

Speaking with my MV Club Spares Scheme hat on, i thank you for your kind words and am glad all went ok.

Told you those pumps were nice:)

All the best.

Dorian
MV Club Spares

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I thought those pumps were one of those impossible-to-find items. Dorian, if they are still available: I want one! :)

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I found some replica pumps for Italian bikes from Trioschi Eermes [email protected] he had a stand at Imola Monstra Scambio. He had all kinds of very nice replica air pumps for Italian bikes. One knowledgeable MV & Ducati singles individual bought 8--10 pumps for around 60 euro each for people back in the states, so I can only assume they were right.

I was unaware of the MV GB club having pumps at the time I bought mine.

I should also add that the Dorian, as a representative of the GB MV club has ben extremely helpful wrt both parts and general knowledge

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hi All.

Just to remind folk that all and any parts enquiries/orders have to go via the official order form on the club website. This includes pumps :).

Sorry, but with the amount of parts/orders we get it's the only way we can keep track of everything.

Thanks.

Dorian.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts