MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Sheriff, you've posted this in the wrong section......it needs to be posted in the F4 section. I'm quite sure many F4 riders will be looking to purchase this to put under their own seat..:stickpoke.

:jsm:
Actually it needs to go in the Brutie section as this is the only way for wife/girlfried/boyfriend to get any pleasure on them...

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Sheriff, you've posted this in the wrong section......it needs to be posted in the F4 section. I'm quite sure many F4 riders will be looking to purchase this to put under their own seat..:stickpoke.

A radio station in KC reviewed them and the verdict was they'd be better on a Duc. The twins gave a more effective frequency apparently.

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Sheriff, you've posted this in the wrong section......it needs to be posted in the Brutale section. I've had one of these for ages but I'm quite sure many other Brutale riders will be looking to purchase this to put under their own seat..:stickpoke.

Randy was confussed..................all better now!!

:stickpoke​

·
Registered
409 Posts
no way......don't want my bikes all slimy

the toys and rubber sheets are easier to clean:yo:
LMFAO! I honestly didnt know if this was a joke or not.

Makes sense though, most Harley riders are old and have a hard time pleasing women anyway.... :drummer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts