MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I grew up around these parts and now live close by.
Still awaiting the Wally (aka Chuck), the pics are of the 'Loaner' 750
at Pittwater, Church Point and further up the road at West Head...anyone from Sydney Aust. will know it, Kinda nice huh.
Enjoy! Kieran.
P.S, the fog was incredible, the air was warm and the road was all mine....
can anyone tell me a better way to get ready for work?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
man nice to ride wakeboarding of there in the morning ^^
nice pixs

·
Registered
193 Posts
Nice pics seaeagle,the scenery is good but the bike looks great. I lived in Dee Why and Collaroy for a couple of years back in the early 90's,nice part of the planet!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cheers guys, more to come no doubt... laves, i live at Collaroy now and Dee Why in the past, small world but you wouldn't want to knit a blanket for it :)

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Really nice Scenery ! I'm jealous ! I see only desert sand, 40 floor Buildings and have 20 speed bumps on my way to work. I'm in Dubai.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Really nice Scenery ! I'm jealous ! I see only desert sand, 40 floor Buildings and have 20 speed bumps on my way to work. I'm in Dubai.
I'm truely sorry to hear that mate. If you ever come to Sydney be sure to drop in and bring ya swimmers

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Oh it's not so bad in Dubai, I hear your guys import Islands and ski resorts? :naughty:
Well it is not too bad here. But we have already 110 F in the shadow, 90's in the night. I'm building here a new Power Plant and work 6 days a week. Unfortunately we do not even have a building or a roof yet and so I have to stay mostly in the Sun. Believe me, I don't care for a beach anymore after that. My Appartment is in the middle of a new Town which is still under construction. By the Way even the Palm's and the World are still under construction. So I think it is not dazzling it is rather sizzling.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
e

nice pics i wish someone would let me ride there brutale i have yet to try one out
Sammy: We Brutale owners have a coolness test that you would have to pass before we would allow you to ride one of our bikes. That being said, I would be glad to administer the test to you in order to initiate you into our august ranks.... Oh, the test? Something about rubber gloves and vasoline....:stickpoke

1 - 15 of 15 Posts