MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all TV's owners !!

This is Jordi here, from the surroundings of Barcelona, Spain. Pleased to be here !!

I apologize if my english is so por but there's some years that I don't use it really often and then it becomes a bit rusty.

Let me introduce you my new bike: a fantastic MV AGUSTA Turismo Veloce 800 MY 2015 that I've bought last week with 6500 kms on its odometer.

And here she is, absolutely lovely:

And finally, this is me and my TV on a 500 to 1000 kms tour celebrated last week end. 2000 bikes were registered at the event and only a TV on the grid !!

:naughty:

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Hi there Jordi, welcome to the forum.

Liking your pictures :yo:

I apologize if my english is so por but there's some years that I don't use it really often and then it becomes a bit rusty.
Don't apologise, your English seems better than quite a few people who claim it as their mother tongue :)

A dammed sight better than my Spanish which I will be attempting to practice, probably with not much success, both on a visit to the Picos de Europa late next month on my TV plus a family holiday later in the summer to the Balearic Islands.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi there Jordi, welcome to the forum.

Liking your pictures :yo:

Don't apologise, your English seems better than quite a few people who claim it as their mother tongue :)

A dammed sight better than my Spanish which I will be attempting to practice, probably with not much success, both on a visit to the Picos de Europa late next month on my TV plus a family holiday later in the summer to the Balearic Islands.
Thanks Bumpkin for your comprehension.

Balearic Islands are great, specially Menorca or Ibiza. I hope you enjoy your stay there and also at the Picos de Europa ;-)

·
Administrator
19,807 Posts
Welcome to the family!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to all of you. I hope we'll enjoy our stay at this fórum.

TV is a great bike, no doubt !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts