MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out on a ride yesterday on MV1000, runs into a wet patch so front brake needed a good pull to shift the water before it operated, a Pheasant jumped out and he hit it that hard with his front brake lever that it bent the lever back to the bars :jsm: :jsm: he thought he had broke a finger or two but hasn't, only damage is the brake lever (and the Pheasant) that is lucky :)

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
The Pheasant season doesn't start officially until 1st October, :bandit: but under the circumstances a brake lever will cost more than a brace of pheasants down the butchers, so I hope he threw it in the cooking pot. :smoking: :lickout:

·
Registered
395 Posts
john said:
Fried turds from his pants.:

I once hit a bird with my faceshield at close to 150 mph. Didn't break the shield, but I instantly had bird guts and feathers in my mouth through the vent in my Arai, and couldn't see anything.

Fried turds indeed. I pull over and walked for ten minutes to gather myself.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I got hit in the hand by a cell phone on the autoroute a few years back. I too thought I had a broken finger at first. It really hurt. The one who lost the cell phone was at the front of our group. That's how I know what it was that bounced up from the road. He was quite disappointed. He didn't have any backup of all those girls' numbers. I'd guess he felt the pain longer than I did.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Hope you took it home, plucked it and then stuck it in the pot! Then, washed down with a fine Burgundy! Or, perhaps a Bordeaux as its quite a strong taste

1 - 9 of 9 Posts