MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i really did it. i couldn't believe it. has anyone ever wanted to cry, but at the same time wanted to laugh? well, that happened to me about 30 min. ago. long story short, i need a new headlight. the glass part. yay. you weren't kidding when you said, "it's not held on by ANY glue." sllllip, crash, cry. in that order. these are the most expensive 168 bulbs ever. they look cool tho! lol! purple. mmmmm... gettin ready for that 12000K H.I.D.! i'll post pics soon.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
dude, what happened? bike drop or just headlight?

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just the light.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the glass. i un-clipped it, it stayed while i was holding my hands up to it, ready to catch it. so i thought, "ok, it'll stay." i turn around to put the last clip on my tool box and what dost mine ears hear?? slip, ker-crash!! followed by an ear splitting silence.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmmm... i can try, but they'll probably look at me like i'm an idiot. i bought it used.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Stay on them they know it happens when i brought mine in there was a 910R in there with the same headlight glass problem. MV should recall them could be dangeress i ran mine over when it fell out tell them that.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i don't even think it's possible for it to fall out. i'll try tho.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Is`nt the F4 glass not held on by glue like the Brutale?

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
F4 is held on by clips, different from the Brutale which is held on by glue which is sometimes not sticky enough. Don't think that'll work for the F4 in terms of warranty

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Murphy's Law REALLY is: Anything that can go wrong will, and if it is on an MV, there will be at least a three digit bill attached to the blunder.

Coles Law is: Thinly sliced cabbage in a mayonaise dressing.

Sorry to hear about your bout with gravity, J...That sucks (pun intended).

Thanks for helping us all avoid the same...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol, i'm glad my misfortune can help you guys out! :laughing:

i'm not even really mad that i broke it. there's really nothing i can do except replace it, so why bitch and moan? i don't think it would look very good with the stained glass window look. :laughing:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts