MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our local Duc club/chapter sponsors the two local Duc race teams. We had our first weekend of racing last weekend and here's a little short video clip that was put together. I thought it had a lot of energy and others here might enjoy it too...(make sure you have the volume turned up)
http://homepage.mac.com/umml/iMovieTheater60.html

Attachments

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is the song from "Faster". Who does that song. Also note the "Cycle Cat logos on thoes bikes!

Chris
Thanks...
Cycle Cat also sponsors our club "desmonorthwest", as well as being one of the teams sponsors.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Well

Since i am a former ducati rider (but from 3 weeks a 750 Brutale rider) i could definitely identify here! Its our cousins guys!
The song was performed by "Black Rebel Motorcycle Club"

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Kamran, thanks for posting that. :koolaid: Very quick but I think I was faster, :later: ....the time it took me to fall in love with that blonde woman that is :love: :love: :love: ..sshhh don't tell the wife... :bash: :laughing:

Cheers

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rockethouse said:
Kamran, thanks for posting that. :koolaid: Very quick but I think I was faster, :later: ....the time it took me to fall in love with that blonde woman that is :love: :love: :love: ..sshhh don't tell the wife... :bash: :laughing:

Cheers
I know exactly how you feel...??? :love: :love: :love:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
admin said:
I was wondering if you had just moved to FL or something since it is for the san francisco bay area :)
no.....
have been in florida for 34 of my almost 44 years years have left.
i try to get to california as often as possible.
i recently shipped my bike to oakland and road through san francisco all the way to victoria, bc.....
shipped the bike home from seattle.

how i WISH and DREAM to live in the bay or sacramento area....
but that just is NOT in the cards for me
so....
i LOVE the southbayriders website help satisfy my west coast needs :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 20 Posts