MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our local Duc club/chapter sponsors the two local Duc race teams. We had our first weekend of racing last weekend and here's a little short video clip that was put together. I thought it had a lot of energy and others here might enjoy it too...(make sure you have the volume turned up)
http://homepage.mac.com/umml/iMovieTheater60.html

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
Well

Since i am a former ducati rider (but from 3 weeks a 750 Brutale rider) i could definitely identify here! Its our cousins guys!
The song was performed by "Black Rebel Motorcycle Club"

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Kamran, thanks for posting that. :koolaid: Very quick but I think I was faster, :later: ....the time it took me to fall in love with that blonde woman that is :love: :love: :love: ..sshhh don't tell the wife... :bash: :laughing:

Cheers

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rockethouse said:
Kamran, thanks for posting that. :koolaid: Very quick but I think I was faster, :later: ....the time it took me to fall in love with that blonde woman that is :love: :love: :love: ..sshhh don't tell the wife... :bash: :laughing:

Cheers
I know exactly how you feel...??? :love: :love: :love:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
admin said:
I was wondering if you had just moved to FL or something since it is for the san francisco bay area :)
no.....
have been in florida for 34 of my almost 44 years years have left.
i try to get to california as often as possible.
i recently shipped my bike to oakland and road through san francisco all the way to victoria, bc.....
shipped the bike home from seattle.

how i WISH and DREAM to live in the bay or sacramento area....
but that just is NOT in the cards for me
so....
i LOVE the southbayriders website help satisfy my west coast needs :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 20 Posts