MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A fish swims happily in the pond, noticed that there was a fly circling above the surface of the pond... "if the fly could just come down a bit lower, I would be able to jump up and catch it, a nice meal indeed!" the fish thought.

Next to the pond, there was a bear, quietly observing the situation... "if the fly would fly down and the fish jumps up, I could grab the fish and have a nice lunch!" thought the bear.

In the woods next the the pond, the hunter sits there patiently watching the whole thing, thought to himself: "....if the fly goes down, the fish comes up, and the bear goes forward to grab the fish, I would then have a clear shot at the bear... that would be a nice trophy animal to take home!"

Right behind the hunter, there was a mouse looking at the situation, "if the fly goes down, the fish comes up, the bear goes forward, the hunter shoots, while he is busy, I would be able to grab the half sandwich on the ground next to him for a nice meal!!"

In the bush behind the mouse, a cat was shaking with anticipation, "if the fly goes down... the fish comes up... the bear goes forward...the hunter shoots... the mouse grabs the sandwich...I would then be able to snatch the mouse and... the sandwich together...for a big lunch..."

Well, this is what happened next:

The fly went down, the fish jumped up, the bear lounged forward, the hunter fired, the mouse grabbed the sandwich, and the cat got so excited, she leaped forward with all her strength but misses the mouse and landed in the pond.

So............ what's the moral of the story?

It takes a lot of work to get a pussy wet.

·
Registered
438 Posts
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Like it :laughing: :naughty: :laughing:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ARCHILLE said:
...We are all but pieces of domino. In the bigger scheme of things, no better than the one in front and behind as all shares an inevitable conclusion... :)
That's another version of the punch line... the grade school version.

one of my friend, a former navy seal used to say "it pays to be a winner, better to be a fucker then a fuckee !"

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Two old gimmers in an old folks home, just before lunchtime, a women walks into where they are sitting with a long trench coat on. She walks up to them and opens the coat to reveal she is totally naked underneath. The two old boys stare at her momentarily as she shouts " Super fanny" and runs out of the room.

One old boy turns to the other and being slightly deaf, says " What did she say?"

"Super fanny" his friend replies.

" I think I'll have the soup" says gimmer No. 1. :shocker:

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
john said:
Two old gimmers in an old folks home, just before lunchtime, a women walks into where they are sitting with a long trench coat on. She walks up to them and opens the coat to reveal she is totally naked underneath. The two old boys stare at her momentarily as she shouts " Super fanny" and runs out of the room.

One old boy turns to the other and being slightly deaf, says " What did she say?"

"Super fanny" his friend replies.

" I think I'll have the soup" says gimmer No. 1. :shocker:
:laughing: :laughing:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts