MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one know what the quarter mile times are on the r312 and i guess it is regulated to 186 mph for american bikes.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
morgan said:
any one know what the quarter mile times are on the r312 and i guess it is regulated to 186 mph for american bikes.

the regulation of top speed came from EUROPE and NOT the US

and.......

i hope that you don't mind that 186 top speed.....
you aren't going to convince us that you were looking forward to riding the bike at 195..... were you?

remember.... we are all motorcyclists around here and know that you would be KIDDING us :piss: :p

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I dont think that is what he meant. He was just asking what the quarter mile was. The 186 comment was possibly to understand if the European versions are also limited as well.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
The gearing is the same as the R & Senna except for the taller 6th gear, so the qtr mile would be same as the R, but possibly slower against the Senna as the Senna is some 2 Kilos lighter than the 312

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
agusta01 said:
The gearing is the same as the R & Senna except for the taller 6th gear, so the qtr mile would be same as the R, but possibly slower against the Senna as the Senna is some 2 Kilos lighter than the 312
2 kilos make that much of a difference? I would think the rider's weight would make more of a difference than the 2 kilo weigth difference in the bikes :p:conveyer:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man i will never see 186. i dont really care what the top speed is as long as it will do 150 or so. couldnt imagine 190 dont know if i would want to attempt it. lol yeah well maybee once on a long straight deserted road with no bumps

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
suryad said:
2 kilos make that much of a difference? I would think the rider's weight would make more of a difference than the 2 kilo weigth difference in the bikes :p:conveyer:
Its all relative, next time you go for a run, put 2 x 1 litre bottles of water in your backpack, but your point is correct of course, next qtr mile run just put half a tank of petrol in = 9kgs saving.... all relative! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts