MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Picked up my bike from the Ducshop in Atlanta, GA on Saturday. Had them install and tune a Microtec ECU I purchased from Chris at X Bikes. Mark Sutton owns Duc shop and did the dyno tune. The off idle throttle response is smooth for the first time since I've owned the bike. I no loner see stop signs and red lights as opportunities for the bike to try and make me look like I do not know how to ride. Big thanks and credit to Mark for the great work and very reasonable prices.
Longer story - I bought the Microtec from Chris about a year ago. While I'm a competent mechanic I already work nearly 7 days a week so I started looking for someone to do the install and final tune. Mark at Ducshop offered to do the install and tune for a very fair price so the deal was set. Between the time of buying the microtec and actually getting the bike to Ducshop, I bought a set of headers and X pipe off of ebay. The pipes were off of a 750 and did not have the catalytic converter nor O2 bung but were not dented. Had a bung welded iin at a local shop and then sent the pipes to Jet Hot for a ceramic coating which turned out lovely, then I installed them. So, now the bike, 2008 910R, has no cat, and has been tuned and runs wonderfully. The dyno chart shows 120 hp at the wheel which with a 10% error should get me ~132 hp at the crank, y'all check my math on that.
Shiny side up,
Mark

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also forgot to mention Ducshop installed the NRC fork leg blinkers. Oh my goodness the front looks clean now. Let me know if you want photos.

Reactions: esq'z me

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ceramic coated header. Picking the color was the challenge for me so I went with one that closely matched some of the other bits like the radiator side guards.Not super happy with the weld quality of the O2 bung, alas.

Attachments

Reactions: bogie

·
Premium Member
2,653 Posts
The same style turn signals I use as well. Positioned them near the top just under the yoke. Added a white baffle on the underside for reflective light so I can easily see the active signal. Urban east coast riding so a simple aid helps with safety. Ideally I’d like to mount tiny leds easily seen. —design project.

·
Premium Member
2,653 Posts
Also have Nitron front and back!!! :D Love the Nitron setup!

(Mounted the hydraulic on the left so I could adjust on the fly while in motion. Connected to the rear peg mount facing forward. Pegs removed. Plate added.)

Reactions: bogie
1 - 8 of 8 Posts