MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If anyone's interested, here are some shots of what I initially set out to work on (included a few "drops of Ferrari" also). These are just some initial test shots...they will get much better as I do some more things with timing, lighting and materials. I also included a few shots of "the contraption" that I rigged up to take the shots. Gotta love the cookie sheet propped up by two Paulaner Beer mugs! Okay Greg, the gauntlet's been thrown down...

Steve

P.S. I'll get back to making this MV related after I get some time to do some macro shots of the Corse...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Hey Steve, nice photos. I'm no camera expert, I just point and shoot with the thing on automatic really, but what shutter speed were those shots taken at? :nerd:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
john said:
Hey Steve, nice photos. I'm no camera expert, I just point and shoot with the thing on automatic really, but what shutter speed were those shots taken at? :nerd:
Thanks John. I used 1/8000th of a second, mostly at f/2.8, ISO 250.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
sgcullen said:
How the heck do you have time for all of these Forums? And, it's not like you're just a lurker either!!!
i've never been a lurker.... just not in my nature (no offense to those do lurk)
quite frankly..... if i'm going to be aware....i'm going to take part
but, that's just me

it's all about passion
i LOVE photography and LOVE motorcycling and i have an undying thirst for knowledge about both.... i have spent very little time at the cafe lately
but....
i LOVE shooting and the money i have invested in my gear for photography rivals that of my bikes in money spent (i'm rather embarrassed to say)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
spalding12 said:
i was going to clone myself...
but, i was told that the world didn't need another loud-mouth man with a small penis :)

:laughing: Your best post ever.

Spalding, if you're ever in SoCal, first round on me. :)

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
spalding12 said:
but, i was told that the world didn't need another loud-mouth man with a small penis :)
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That should be in your sig :friday:

Steve, great pics again :smoking:

·
Registered
114 Posts
spalding12 said:
Thats gotta be the funniest thing I've read on here :laughing: :laughing:

Awesome pics Steve :smoking:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts