MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We often wonder how our pets are doing while we're at the office. Are they sad ? Are they lonely ? Bored ? Below is a screenshot of what I saw when I checked into our security system over lunch (I can remotely monitor both of my properties over the internet). Pretty cool...and very comforting in case of the dogs. They seem to be all fine ! This was not staged in any way - I was 15 miles away and my wife was at our other property in Oregon...

Attachments

·
Registered
843 Posts
You've leave the dogs free to roam inside and out whilst no-one is there to supervise them?

If I left my dog like that she'd have found a way out and be half way down the street before I was out of sight....... Basset Hounds are known Houdini's ....

·
Super Moderator
7,374 Posts
I would expect my dog to be mowing the lawns or cleaning the pool. :)

It's a great picture Yves.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No sir, there is a 5 foot metal fence all around the property, which is actually mandatory in NJ when you have a pool (to keep the neighbor kids out and protect them from drowning). I don't take any risk with my babies....
They have full access to a fenced yard and one room inside the house.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would expect my dog to be mowing the lawns or cleaning the pool. :)

It's a great picture Yves.
Oh man, if only I could put them to work....

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
Yves......is your pool just a little cloudy?

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yves......is your pool just a little cloudy?
I only opened it this weekend, it's still going through initial clean-up phase.
Toughest pool opening in a while, even had to replace the pump. From what I understand half of the pools/equipment around here have damage from the severe winter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts