MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many miles can I go after the fuel light comes on? 07 910R Brutale. Also what are some average rear wheel hp numbers on these bikes with Ferraci chip, PCIII and slip on? Finally made some extended 400-500 mile rides on my bike. Wondering since in Texas sometimes you get stuck between stations and you could get in a bind.

·
Administrator
20,353 Posts
Tank holds 5 gallons....light comes on with one left for reserve. I usually get about 30~32 mpg if I am behaving....a bit less when being a hooligan.

So my light typically comes on around 120 miles. I have ridden 25 miles with the light on once (in fuel conservation mode)...was getting nervous when I found a station. 4.8 gallons....close!!!!

Your mileage may vary. I always reset the trip meter when I refill and start thinking of gas when I get to 100 miles.

As for HP, I have no idea on yours....and dynos vary a lot.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, also, I will be in Canton around July 3-4 and staying for a week or so. Maybe you could make a ride with us.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I know I have the 750, but I generally get somewhere near 100 miles b4 light comes on. I usually get between 25 mpg and 28 mpg

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No gas gauge, cant fully fill up or it will pour out of overflow tube. Just was curious about after the light came on. I went 28 miles on my Yamaha w/fuel trip meter activated and was sweating it hard. I need to learn to keep track of miles on the MV.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts