MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys,

Many of you will have read the sad news of the loss of Boyd in an accident with a car in Melbourne, Australia.

I had only just been in contact with Boyd as he bought a part from me for his bike.

I'm sending a heartfelt sympathy card to his family from our "community".

I'll be putting the names on of all of you who wish me to do so on the card in hand writing. I hope this brings a little bit of comfort to his loved ones.

Many of you have already asked to have your names on the card .

If you wish your name to be on the card please pm me. I'll be posting the card by airmail on Monday.

I have volunteered to do this from here as I have Boyd's contact details on my jotter pad .

Joe

·
King of Bling
9,823 Posts
That is very sad news... I don't know Boyd, but it's always sad to learn that a fellow biker has pasted away as a result of an ETA..

Rest in Peace Boyd where ever you are..

·
Registered
547 Posts
Rip I just had a cousin experience a motorcycle broken limbs crushed pelvis and neck injury and he is considered lucky. My thoughts and prayers with his family's. Joe thanks for sending the cards.

Richard

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had been conversing with Boyd just prior to this happening so it has kinda made me stop in my tracks..

I'm writing the card out now and I'll post tomorrow morning airmail to Australia.

cheers

joe

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Assail..Boyd's card

I was contacted by Glenn, Boyd's mate in Australia, and he let me know that his mother was very touched by the card I sent to his family with all the names from the forum who asked to be mentioned..

Just wanted to let you guys know.

joe

·
Registered
386 Posts
Thanks joe.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Godspeed rider

1 - 11 of 11 Posts