MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
After a visit to the factory I decided I needed a Brutale in my life, so Friday I picked up a 2007 910s in very nice order with 10k miles on the clock. Thought I would share it with you guys and girls.

I like the Brutale, good power lovely handling superb machine but come on, I am sorry, that headlight its going to take me a while.......... or its going. Love the bike and looks great next to the EVO3 F4.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Congrats and nice addition!

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
clean simple sexy. love it. congrats mate
u still running the rear view camera with the monitor on the f4?

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
clean simple sexy. love it. congrats mate
u still running the rear view camera with the monitor on the f4?
Thanks Guys, I removed the camera (and well remembered), the bikes CAT1 alarm system started to give problems so I put the loom back to how god intended, boy the alarms wiggle through the system and I hate to see cut looms (all good now). I must admit I miss the camera, but I am coping with chicken wings, just don't look back to often if I can help it!
Yet to ride the Brutale properly as had the wife follow me back from the Garage and not been out on it since Friday, £3800 from a dealer is that a fair price? I thought it was.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
i couldnt tell u if that was a fair price chris, but it looks mint, so thats a great thing

·
Registered
654 Posts
Congrats on your new bike. The headlight does grow on you, and I don't think it would be easy to improve on. :brutale:

ENJOY!!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Congrats on your new bike. The headlight does grow on you, and I don't think it would be easy to improve on. :brutale:

ENJOY!!
+ 1

great addition and yes, it does grow in you !:brutale:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thought I would add a picture of the lads together at the weekend. I have been updating the Brutale a little, all reversible if ever I wanted to go back to original.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Congrats Chris.
I had the same thought two years ago.
And now I love my Brutie as well and she gets spoiled with updates all the time.
Well the head light reminds me always on a sagging tit.
And You get used to it as You get used to gravity winning on the boobs You play with.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Haupti, the headlight is going looking at various others but think I will change to the twins I have in stock. the bars are going to, Renthal do a Fatbar that will fit nicely, its a little cramped with the originals for my 6'2" frame.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Nice Looking Good Clean Too ^^ Enjoy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts