MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 F4 but my Brutie is the apple of my eye. I just came across these photos from my 4k mile trip in 2009 and thought I'd share.

Little guy warms my heart.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Amen, brother! BTW what lake is that? It looks familiar...somewhere in the Rockies?
Here's me in Utah a year or two ago...

Another trip this fall I hope!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nice photos, I like the stubby exhaust.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is Bow lake in Banff National Park, Alberta. If you've never been up there to Banff/Jasper I highly recommend it. Truly awesome.

The color of the lake is from the rock "flour" that the glaciers grind off the rock as they move.

·
Banned
2,732 Posts
good thread

That is Bow lake in Banff National Park, Alberta. If you've never been up there to Banff/Jasper I highly recommend it. Truly awesome.

The color of the lake is from the rock "flour" that the glaciers grind off the rock as they move.
nice to see someone riding a brutale the way it should be riden, good on you - respect.

would be interested in finding out more about that 4k trip, weve done 30+ states in usa and 4k+ road trips around usa but want to explore canada next

any info you have on route and stop overs would be gratefully appreciated
also if anyone has driven - "Fairbanks to Florida" I would be gratefull of info, there was a big write up a few years back in national geographic regarding this road trip but I cannot get a copy of this.

if anyone has the time to PM it would be fully appreciated.

again nice thread and nice pics of the trip.:yo:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have to head to work, but I'll give you the itinerary this evening. I think I have it written down somewhere already.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
thats quite a ride

1 - 9 of 9 Posts