MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Given the demographic MV seems to target, one would anticipate that they would be owned by a "better" type person than would perhaps frequent the likes of gixxer.com ....... Yet on this site I have witnessed more bitchiness and infighting, and more bad experiences in the "for sale" section than I think any other site I have been a member of.

Sorry if that rather generalised rant upsets anyone, but I felt a need to vent at yet another frustrating episode.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
If you have to vent, you have to vent. As far as the demographic comment, really, MVs are becoming more affordable. Japanese bike prices are on the rise and MV prices on the decline, so obviously the troglodytes such as the Gixxer-folk and Busa-bois are going to start jumping into our rose petal pool (only jesting for those overly-sensitive types).

Then again, looking in the mirror, I could be one of the stupid ones...

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Malcolm;

OK, what's wrong with the bike?

:popcorn:

Absolutely nothing - other than waiting for a day where the weather is decent enough to take it for it's MOT (Annual government roadworthiness check) :f4:

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Absolutely nothing - other than waiting for a day where the weather is decent enough to take it for it's MOT (Annual government roadworthiness check) :f4:
It's been a long wet winter Malcolm...Spring is approaching ....:f4: We'll get there...When I get back my F4 is up for MOT too...Can' wait !

joe

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, it was a nice day yesterday, so a quick call to my friendly local tester and it was booked in for its MOT just after lunch. A nice bimble over in the sunshine and of course it sailed through, so its now all legal again for another year.

:f4: :f4:

As far as the other stuff, with the crap I have had to deal with in my private life over the last three years, I have found that a good vent and move on is much better than suppressing things, bottling it up, and letting it fester. :ahhh:

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Well, it was a nice day yesterday, so a quick call to my friendly local tester and it was booked in for its MOT just after lunch. A nice bimble over in the sunshine and of course it sailed through, so its now all legal again for another year.

:f4: :f4:

As far as the other stuff, with the crap I have had to deal with in my private life over the last three years, I have found that a good vent and move on is much better than suppressing things, bottling it up, and letting it fester. :ahhh:
Just keep sailing on Malcolm, doing the right thing....as you do : )

joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts