MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I am still looking for the 990R workshop manual...

I have the 910 and F4 (old one) version but are significant different from the 990 in many aspects...

Please, anyone can share it!

Thanx

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have been requesting the 990R workshop manual to MV factory and this is the answer I have received...

############################
Dear,
we are sorry but workshop manual is a technical document intended to be used only by our official dealers, for this reason it's not available for our final customers.
Kindest Regards,
Customer Care MV Agusta/Cagiva
############################

I am sad...

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
service manuals?

hey, Customer Care, MV Agusta/Cagiva......

some people are hundreds of miles from a dealer.......
some entire countries don't have a dealer......

so what is the owner supposed to do?......

:wtf:

:f4::brutale:

·
Registered
275 Posts
We only have the small hand book. The servicing schedule is not even stated except interval for oil change. Darn!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have answered back....

########################
Dear Customer Care,
I need the specific torque setting for front wheel nut and calipers so I can change the front tire of my 990R in a specialized tire maintenance center that is near my home...just because my MV dealer is 100 km away from my residence...If this kind of basic information was included in the owner's manual I will not require the workshop manual. It has no sense that I have to run 100 km just to change a tire...

I hope you can help me with this issue because you should care the customers who has deposited a lot of money and illusions in a exclusive brand as MV Agusta is.

Regards,
######################

1 - 5 of 5 Posts