MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Great link Luke, I've just shot it across to my mate who's considering buying one of the Ducati SF's.
I hope he doesn't consider a Brute now.......
I simply have to have a better bike than him !!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brute wins!!

Great link Luke, I've just shot it across to my mate who's considering buying one of the Ducati SF's.
I hope he doesn't consider a Brute now.......
I simply have to have a better bike than him !!
LOL - I actually test rode everything in this category for 12 months...I rode the streetfighter 5-6 times actually. It has a great engine, and nice seating position, but the wheelbase is a problem!! It is long, which makes the bike a lot of hard work around the city!! It does not feel anywhere as fast as the brute, and actually I got less looks :naughty:

Overall, the closest thing I rode to the Brute was a very heavily worked Yamaha FZ1 (with ohlins, brembo's, new sprockets, racing chain etc).

Would have liked to have given the Honda CB a work out...but it is Japanese!!

For me, I am already thinking of ways to get myself to a stonking 1078 :yo::yo:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Now add in to the mix an Aprillia Tuono with the RSV4 motor and chassis....wouldn't that be a nice combo to test?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yeah baby...

Now add in to the mix an Aprillia Tuono with the RSV4 motor and chassis....wouldn't that be a nice combo to test?
Agree....add the sexy lines and compact nature of the RSV (cos the Tuono looks wrong), and we have a serious Italian contender!!!
:hitit:

·
Registered
647 Posts
Tuono... the most uncomfortable bike ive ever ridden. The comparison above was alittle unfair if you were judging by looks alone. Man that ducati meatbiter's ugly.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts