MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have just been informed that my 920r has just arrived :mouthwate ....Now, just need to go and pay for it and do the paperwork - hopefully will be out on it in a week time.

I never see any postings on the new 920, how come?

For me this is ideal. Was toying getting a 910 as the 2nd hand market here is not so good (990 and 1078 were still priced quite high), so when this one came out at a "reasonable" price, I decided to jump for it....

So, getting a little impatient right now, as the sun is shining, and perfect weather to be out on the bike..... I figure this week could be one of the longest of my life :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congratulations on your new bike!
It's a newly introduced model, hence the lack of postings I'd say. But that makes you the ideal person to vent your findings. Hope to read about them soon.

·
Administrator
20,411 Posts
First one I have heard of being delivered....Pics? and enjoy your new MV !!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
i'm curous to hear about this , tell us if the front signals on the bike are led or not.

how in the world did that article get 45 mpg out of that bike? wtf?

what the heck did mv do to actually make a bike with good fuel efficiency.?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nah Steve, I am in Barcelona.......

I went to pay on Saturday.....and it has a nice paint finishing.... Had the chance to compare black and white - white has nothing on the black though.

The signals are not LED, and it looks like all those complaints on the mirrors will continue on this version too!!!

Now I just need to wait for the paperwork, and I shall be on it by the weekend. Will come back to post my findings/thoughts....

Good to see MCN liking the bike, as it seems almost impossible to find any reviews on the net anywhere.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, I finally got a hold of her...... insurance took an age here as she was so new on the market.
Not had chance to take her out properly yet, hopefully in the coming days. Still in the break in period, so need to take it easy on the brakes (very soft) and tyres (slippiest new tyres I have ever had)...

The bike is much lighter than I thought it would be. I need to adapt my riding style though..... Even though I am coming from bikes more powerful and more torque this one feels like she could rip my arms of without any given notice.... pics to come.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts