MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
Great, thanks for posting. how about the curves for your R ? is it much different from the standard 910?

It would be nice to get the data for stock F4 750, 750SPR, 1000, 1000R/Senna, Tamburini, done with the same Dyno/operator, just to have it on file here @the forum... :naughty: :conveyer: :conveyer: :conveyer:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
odonata said:
Great, thanks for posting. how about the curves for your R ? is it much different from the standard 910?
That was my R and both had the fueling pretty good with PC's

I'll have a 910S in this weekend but it has a midpipe fitted.
The R is suppose to have just 1.5hp increase over standard because of the head porting but gains 8 or so hp with the race exhaust and chip.

When they come in, I'll post results of all the different combinations, and I'll be able to see exactly what the chip does. :conveyer:

John T

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Here's my dyno results for my 750:

One of the most accurate dyno's in the state....pretty satisfied. All I have is a Midpipe.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for posting, also installed the mid-pipe on my 910s, but hedging on the Power commander this would help motivate my decision, also it that rear wheel readings?

Cheers Michael

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Mine is...I'm assuming the others are as well.

When I asked the guy about the PC3, he said it won't give but maybe 1HP, but the important part is your A/F ratio in ALL RPMS and ALL throttle positions. Crisp smooth throttle response.

·
Registered
798 Posts
oicdn said:
Mine is...I'm assuming the others are as well.

When I asked the guy about the PC3, he said it won't give but maybe 1HP, but the important part is your A/F ratio in ALL RPMS and ALL throttle positions. Crisp smooth throttle response.
Exactly! This is precisely why I am asking John to install and map the PC on my 910. I want to get rid of that nasty on/off throttle transition and improve the gas mileage.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
anucci said:
gas mileage.
That's my MAIN reason for getting a PC3, as I know what you're talking about for the throttle response, but it's STILL smoother than most all other bikes on the road....anything I can do to get the 750's gas mileage up, I'm doing :laughing:

·
Registered
798 Posts
oicdn said:
That's my MAIN reason for getting a PC3, as I know what you're talking about for the throttle response, but it's STILL smoother than most all other bikes on the road....anything I can do to get the 750's gas mileage up, I'm doing :laughing:
I have never ridden the 750, but I think the 910 may suffer from the off-on throttle transition jerkiness more than the 750.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have finsihed with the fine tuning / TPS reset and throttle body synch on my 750 Brutale after installing a Moto One MVB02 Eprom chip. All I can say is WOW - the smoothness from right down low is amazing and the fuel range mileage jumped from 80miles to reserve light to 115miles. I can hum around in traffic at 3000rpm in top gear and pull away cleanly.

I am amazed at the difference from when I had just a PCIII USB initially. My Dyno run was 108.3 with only midpipe, BMC air filter and eprom, not startling, but respectable.

I pulled the PCIII off the bike and sold it off on Ebay, seemed no sense in doubling up, when the eprom did the whole job anyway - I was running a zero map until I knew that things were right.

All I can say, is that proper TPS and throttle body synch is vitally important.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts