MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEy guys eric again Now im on the Brutale question. What are the dealers throwin in when you buy a bike. i saw that glendale is throwin in a $600 service for free, are any throwin in a stand,jacket,overalls can someone send me some info were looking to get this thanks

eric

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
You WILL use it. It is a nice stand that is very easy to use. ( I use my foot)
Greg even stated it was nice, but he needed a stand that did not move back when used. Not a problem for me.
Greg, did you ever buy the new stand????

Greg bitches and moans alot, are we sure he's really not a frustrated old housewife????? :laughing:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
airfuel said:
You WILL use it. It is a nice stand that is very easy to use. ( I use my foot)
Greg even stated it was nice, but he needed a stand that did not move back when used. Not a problem for me.
Greg, did you ever buy the new stand????

Greg bitches and moans alot, are we sure he's really not a frustrated old housewife????? :laughing:
ah.....
so you found out my secret

yes...
i bought the pit bull stand and love it
the reversible one
can be used on either side

the standard stand is fine... nice that they included it
but... the pit bull is much more useful, IMHO

here is my REAL picture:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
417 Posts
with my 910R, i got free MV cover, free MV bike mat,free battery optimizer,discount helmet,discount gloves,discount alarm,free rear stand and an amazing ride ! iam in UK and 3X are the dealers and importers great sales service.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Last month, Pro Italia (Glendale, CA dealer) was offering this jacket for Brutales: http://store.proitalia.com/mvbrlj01x0x.html and I think they had a track day with the less expensive Brutale jacket.

Since you're in Phoenix, they may just give you a jacket instead of a free service. Also, I think Scottsdale would be willing to match their offer so you've got two good dealerships to work with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts