MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
I changed the rear OEM Pirelli Super Corsa Pro at 2,500 miles - I rode fairly conservatively at first and didn't burn up the tires. In retrospect I should have done the front at the same time but I waited another 400 miles.

The replacement tires I chose are Pirelli Diablo Corsa III. After I put the rear on I began to push the front on corner entry on my Sunday morning twisty rides. On a track day I had trouble finishing turns as I tended to run a bit wide on exit and had a vague feeling from the front.

Once I put a Diablo Corsa III on front all is good again. The handling is awesome, I think they're better than the OEM tires. I only have about 500 miles on the rear and a 100 on the front so I can't remark on the longevity, but right now I think these are my new favorites. :smoking:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Every one is raving about the 2tc's up here. I have less than 2K on mine and I have a flat spot but I ride like a bat out of hell. Seems like there is a lot of mixed reviews on the Dragon Super Corsa pro's but I was told this is because they are worthless untill the weather gets warm. I know they are the tire of choice for the R Agusta's and they are also on the R Factory Aprilia's so how bad can they be? Wouldn't they get a better tire if they sucked? I have been wondering about them also. Hell, who knows?

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
I've done 4,500km on mine, and there's quite a bit left on the rear - but with a BIG flat spot. That's the price you pay for using the bike every day I guess. I'd say there's another 500-1,000km left. I then plan on trying the Continental HyperAttack, which is available in the same size as the Pirellis.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts