MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just need to ask for suggestions.....now im using 910s.....i was thinking replacing it to b3 800....what do you think guys......cant afford to have it both then i got to choose one....which one is the best??......

·
Registered
639 Posts
No regret...

Replaced my 750 with a B800 a couple months ago, no regret, not a second !!
Just take a B800 for a ride and see for yourself:yo:

·
Registered
23 Posts
No need to have them both. You have to choose anyway. As said, take the 800 for a ride, you'll see by yourself.
I don't know what the 910s is worth, I never tried one. All I can say is that I would never give up my 1078RR for a B3 800.

·
Registered
320 Posts
... And I would not swop my B3 800 for a 910 :D
But I would like to try a 1090RR one day ;)

The power to weight of the 800 & hence the way it handles & goes I fear may be spoilt on a heavier machine, despite the extra power.
(I have a more powerful bike, yet prefer the B3 over all)

·
Registered
11 Posts
For me it's a matter of size. I'd like to try out the B3 but not sure I'd fit at 6'4''. I'd like to know how the overall dimensions differ from the 910s to the B3 800.

·
Registered
42 Posts
in my opinion every MV before 2009 is better quality then the new one's. anyway i bought a rivale. i wouldnt change

·
Registered
694 Posts
Personally, I think I would rather have a 910 than the B3, especially considering the price difference. Just how much does the B3 weigh?

That said, I have thought I might want a Turismo Veloce in 4 or 5 years when they are selling for good used prices. But that would be in addition to my 1078rr...

·
Registered
23 Posts
In what considerations I should take the b3 800?
Probably because the B3 has better brakes, is lighter than the 910, obviously easier to ride and more efficient.
Now it depends on what you're looking for.
If you're looking for performance and efficiency, you should probably go for the B3 800
If you're looking for a bike that is rare, beautiful, that you could really be proud of, with a great engine but hard to control, you should probably go for the 910.

I'm almost sure that the 910 will be a classic in a few years. The B3 800 will just be a bike between others (even though it's a great bike).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts