MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Got a 2006 910s last summer and joined the forum...1st time posting though. Love the bike and looking to possibly upgrade the exhaust system. I know the exhaust question has been brought up many times but I did a seach and didn't find a definitive answer. So here we go...be gentle.

Is there a big difference between:
1. quat-d midpipe + original exhaust cans?
2. quat-d midpipe + 910r exhaust cans?
3. quat-d midpipe + mv corse ss inox cans?
4. mv corse ss inox full exhaust?

I have set up #1 and not sure if it's worth the money to for any of the other set ups. Also, would I need to do or buy anything else w/ the other set ups? Thanks for the help ahead of time!!!

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Welcome.

A common and very worthwhile modification is to get the 910R off road slip ons. Or the titanium if you want the bling, but then you really need to titanium midpipe and headers to complete the look.

·
Administrator
20,353 Posts
Is there a big difference between:
1. quat-d midpipe + original exhaust cans?
2. quat-d midpipe + 910r exhaust cans? Stock cans are the same
3. quat-d midpipe + mv corse ss inox cans? Sound will be much better + a little more power, may need ecu or PCIII
4. mv corse ss inox full exhaust? Sound will be much better + a lot more power, will need ecu or PCIII

Just my opinions of course. Your results may vary.

MV Corse pipes have a nicer looking block log, too, instead of big oval.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey...thanks for the reply!! Now...What to do???? $1800 for a full exhaust...hmmmm?!?!?! unless someone has one laying around for a better price!!! Again guys, thanks for the info!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts