MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think? It's a 2005 910s with the cat removed, pciii and an arrow shorty exhaust. Even though the pciii was already setup by the previous owner, and on our first run it clocked 123.52 bhp and 89.16 Nm of torque, we managed to bring it up to 133.56 bhp and 90.66 Nm of torque. The bike now seems more usable, and much more responsive in the lower rpm range. The run was made on a Dynapro T62 - LCC dynamometer, which is considered to be one of the most accurate dynamometers available.

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The AFR can and will be improved, even though the smoothing is set to the lowest setting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We just had a bit of experimenting with the dyno ,since the ventilation system of the booth is still halfway.Played with the afr to get near the point were is best for hp and torque,though when we re finish with the set up we ll try and make it stoichiometric `till about 3500 for a bit better consumption during city rides,and a bit richer to obtain the beter performence compromise we can.Im Constatinos btw,friend of Demetris,though never got to introduce myself due to a heavy schedule.With any luck i`ll have a bit more time in the future and get to know you guys here :)

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
We just had a bit of experimenting with the dyno ,since the ventilation system of the booth is still halfway.Played with the afr to get near the point were is best for hp and torque,though when we re finish with the set up we ll try and make it stoichiometric `till about 3500 for a bit better consumption during city rides,and a bit richer to obtain the beter performence compromise we can.Im Constatinos btw,friend of Demetris,though never got to introduce myself due to a heavy schedule.With any luck i`ll have a bit more time in the future and get to know you guys here :)
Welcome to the forum.

Always great to have another expert on mapping and Mv Mechanics:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts