MV Agusta Forum banner

910r ?

9K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  MVorBMW 
#1 ·
i heared a rumor that MV would release a 910R version with 145pk

is this true, if so, got some pics/info ?

#5 ·
If you look at the downloadable specs from mvagusta.com they indicate no horsepower change from the 910s. They have it listed as 136HP. So I am not clear if this bike has more HP or not as there are conflicting reports.

I heard that the bike would be near $21K USD.

Personally, I like the looks of the "regular" 910 better. If I were to track the bike then I might consider it given the better brakes, ligher wheels, etc.

#7 ·
910r

I visited the Milan show a couple of weeks ago and they had a 910r on show plus about 6 other variants of the Brutale. They also had the new F4 Senna, MV Corse and the very limited addition Veltro. I did take some photos which I'll try to post later.

#9 ·
Do you think it will make a big different, MV Blackie ?

Do your dealer know everything about torque and power curves ?

Your dealer ? Brugge or Aarschot ?

#10 ·
Here's what proitalia had to say (los angeles)
MV Agusta Brutale 910R - arrival: TBD
Price: TBD - taking deposits now

As you might imagine, the R designation stands for upgrades - upgraded suspension, brakes and more power along with styling cues to set it apart. The main boosts are new Brembo radial calipers and new larger and lighter discs, beefy Marzocchi forks and the Sachs rear shock from the F4-1000. The engine is to have hand polished intake and exhaust ports, a new ECU and the 910R will also come with a bolt on track oriented exhaust as well. A fine bigger brother to the current, and very powerful Brutale 910. We are waiting on confirmation from Cagiva USA on pricing and timing. The Nov. 16th edition of Motorcycle News (UK) has an article on the Brutale 910R that mentions being available in Britain in January 2006. We'll guess at the first quarter of 2006 until we hear otherwise.

#11 ·
It will come to the US, even the US site has had info up now for awhile, although it's listed under kits and not the 2006 lineup.

http://www.mvagustausa.com/web-mvagusta/Brutale_910R.html

I'm not the type of guy that has to have the latest and greatest, but I have to say, the R answers a lot of what I was trying to do with my 910. I had planned on black anodizing the fork tubes, installing radial brakes, and I already bought the marchesinis. I wish I had known about this bike...

My dealer hopes to get the price January 3rd. I'll post up if I hear anything. If the price difference isn't too great, I'm probably going to put my 910 back to stock and trade it in. The 910R would be the perfect bike if I could only get it with the Red frame--I love the red frame on my 910.

#14 ·
My dealer is going to get one in :) will be going for a good look, prefer my MV's in Red/silver tho, once had a black bike, pain in the backside to keep clean.... we shall see.... if the price is right :p

#24 · (Edited)
Hi American friends,

I'm Italian (even if right now I'm posting from California) and, Just for Your info, the first Brutale 910R (produced in the first lot of 100 units at the end of January in Varese) were delivered to the Italian concessionaires last thursday.

Every model is "sold out" and the success of the "R" version with respect to the "S" one is incredible.

If there is anybody of You (like me) who ordered the limited series from MV Corse, the Starfighter R (99 units) and Starfighter Titanium R (23 units) , they are due to be delivered within the first week of march.

Ciao
Starfighter

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.