MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam picking up my 910R tomorrow,at last been a long wait,but my inshurance dont start till saturday midday,because its been so long waiting my quote has changed they wont go more than £12.000 for value or i have to pay 4 figures for the premium, i think i got tucked up there.allso can any one clarify the exhausts my dealer saying now that you keep the original silencers and when the parts arrive ( 3 WEEKS ?) this will consist of only the pipes, centre and chip ,no silencers, is this what you guys are expecting to get.But ill have to wait for that,any way shes coming home tomorrow, shame its comeing in a van but i cant ride it with out the inshurance, ive had some carbon put on it and the dealer says its awesome.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Compliments for Your new bike. Regarding the exhaust stuff, Your dealer told You the truth (he received a letter form MV like many other dealers in Europe: I don't know elsewhere). Starting from mid May MV Agusta is going to start the delivery of the full collectors (inox) with relative Eprom: no silencers as previously written at launch time. The good news is that they promise You can reach the 144 hp that they promised with the "R" version (vs 136 of the "S" version).

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sorry about dredging up an old thread. BUT Im just trying out going back to the original exhaust system and managed to get the what I thought was going to be such. All new never been on a bike.
Got what I think is the upgraded 06 910r race kit. It included instructions, mufflers, chip and cat eliminator.

My question is what is the no on the standard chip and I didnt think they changed the mufflers on the original conversion. We had to surrender them here so got no reference to what they were.
Anyone help. :)

·
Administrator
20,562 Posts
The "kit" exhaust for the 910R says Brutale on the upper muffler instead of MV Agusta. the headers have crossover pipes between the #1 and 2 and #3 and 4 headers. No idea on the chip.

$100...if you got the Corse kit for that you got a deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts