MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 910R Race exhaust from MV that came with the 910R - I would like to only install the mid-pipe. Does anyone know if it will mate up to the stock header and mufflers?

Figured I'd ask before pulling the exhaust system apart and finding out that it might not fit.

thanks!

tim

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
timmp said:
I have the 910R Race exhaust from MV that came with the 910R - I would like to only install the mid-pipe. Does anyone know if it will mate up to the stock header and mufflers?

Figured I'd ask before pulling the exhaust system apart and finding out that it might not fit.

thanks!

tim
Tim:
What year is your scoot? The mid pipe will not fit the '08, as the exhaust is one piece. Why would you not want to install the full system? Blue pipes, very light, and a super sound (kinda LOUDDDDD)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the advice!

My bike is an '07, with the multi-piece exhaust - header, midpipe and mufflers. I didn't go with the full ti exhaust because a lot of folks were having issues with "ride ability" after install, (stalling, uneven throttle response, etc) and great throttle response (and no stalling) is more important to me than saving a couple pounds or making a bit more hp, also, I find the bike loud enough with the stock pipe (and yes, I am getting old...). Thanks again for the help!

tim

·
Registered
522 Posts
timmp said:

thanks!

tim
The cans and mid pipe that came with the 07 are not Ti they are SS!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Has anyone installed just the pipes that came on the 07 910R ? Any feedback on the riding ?

Thanks in Advance.

Serge

1 - 6 of 6 Posts