·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
281 Posts
spalding12 said:
It'll be a week from this VERY moment until i pick mine up.
Who would like to tell me another Brutale 910R ride story to further whet my appetite?
Well, here goes.... Yesterday, and each precedeing day this week, I drove lady Bruti or sir Brutas to work, taking a mostly easterly bearing and a sub 100 KPH velocity. After 10 or so hours of transient debate and diplomacy with collegues (a bunch of computer hacks :loser: ), I rode back home; same route, similar velocity but warmed and blinded by a less than pleasant ball of fire in the western horizen.

I assert that peeling the clothes off my dripping skin and grabbing a beer may have been the higlight of my twice daily rides last week.

Sorry, that is al I got, Greg. :nerd:

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Greg, I think the problem is is that it is such a gratifying experience that it's difficult to put into words; It really is pure, unadulterated SEX.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Greg, I'm planning on going to Eurocycles on Tuesday, if you like I can take some photo's and e-mail them to you.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SteveC said:
Well, here goes.... Yesterday, and each precedeing day this week, I drove lady Bruti or sir Brutas to work, taking a mostly easterly bearing and a sub 100 KPH velocity. After 10 or so hours of transient debate and diplomacy with collegues (a bunch of computer hacks :loser: ), I rode back home; same route, similar velocity but warmed and blinded by a less than pleasant ball of fire in the western horizen.

I assert that peeling the clothes off my dripping skin and grabbing a beer may have been the higlight of my twice daily rides last week.

Sorry, that is al I got, Greg. :nerd:
well,
this works for me...
here's hoping that you take a "better" ride soon

thanks for the post

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts