MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to the board. Looking forward to chating. Have a question about the pricing on the 910R. My dealer contacted me via e-mail today and told me that the 910R has an MSRP of $18,995. Could those of you who already have ordered one let me know what MSRP was told to you?

Gladio we have the same dealership and I'm wondering if that's what they told you also?

I own a 02 Triumph Speed Triple (Soon to be former owner). Looking forward to owning the beautiful Brutale. :)

Thanks
MVITALIAN

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Will do. Any thoughts on them moving on the price? I understand it's a limited model but I'm wondering if they would move on it. Did they on your 910?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
MVITALIAN said:
Will do. Any thoughts on them moving on the price? I understand it's a limited model but I'm wondering if they would move on it. Did they on your 910?
FWIW they did offer me a discounted price and they did move on my 910 price as well. They seem to take a little off MSRP.

·
MV Cellist
4,593 Posts
FYI:

I called my dealer, Pro Italia in Glendale CA and they told me the confirmed MSRP of the 910R is $17,995.00

They told me that the 910 is in production this month and the Senna's production (which I have on order) is to start next month, no confirmed delivery date on either bike from MV.

I also found out that MV has not release any final info regarding if the bike comes with a mid pipe RG3 and chip or not(as Ago & Tamburini did).

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!

Thanks ODONATA. I will take that information to my dealer and see what's up. I appreciate your info!

MVITALIAN

1 - 7 of 7 Posts