1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
756 Posts
As you said...it's defective. It continues to deteriorate. With absolutely nothing touching it new scars materialize. I think it's simply the material they used. My bike is going in next week...maybe I will see if the dealer will replace under warranty - did you ever have any luck on that front?

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MVorBMW said:
As you said...it's defective. It continues to deteriorate. With absolutely nothing touching it new scars materialize. I think it's simply the material they used. My bike is going in next week...maybe I will see if the dealer will replace under warranty - did you ever have any luck on that front?
honestly, i never even mentioned it except in passing. i still have only 1 of 2 910Rs my dealership has sold (they only became MV dealers this past july.... so, they never had any 2006 910Rs)

so....
they have no "history" with this item
i'm not sure what MV's OFFICIAL POSITION is on this issue
i know that folks from MV monitor this forum
maybe someone will say something about it

it is a very UNcritical matter to me at this point... especially after the exhaust is exciting me so

we'll see what happens in the long run
i'm sure they will replace them... of that i have no doubt

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
51 Posts
Once I saw that 910R over at Euro Cycles, I knew that it was yours... and once I saw the Matris Damper on it.... it sealed the deal...

I went in to look for you, but you must had already left.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aprilia said:
Once I saw that 910R over at Euro Cycles, I knew that it was yours... and once I saw the Matris Damper on it.... it sealed the deal...

I went in to look for you, but you must had already left.

sorry about that
i left the bike there when i took my KGT home
i finally have BOTH bikes in my garage tonight

will be riding saturday AND sunday this coming weekend

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
154 Posts
The latch on the rear seat is defective. Personally, I don't care. I'm used to the 2 step process to close it: (1) A big whack on the seat like a good punch then (2) check to see that it's secure.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts