1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
583 Posts
may be its mr pitts and he read what we said about his bike. you know about 99.99995 percent of us wanting to :humpother jolie and decied no more MV for him. :king:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On the description, it says that the race exhaust is included as soon as it comes in!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Pretty convoluted way to explain why he is selling:

"Unfortunetly, I haven't even made it out of the break-in period and I have to sell both my BrutaleUnfortunetly, I haven't even made it out of the break-in period and I have to sell both my BrutaleUnfortunately, I haven't even made it out of the break-in period and I have to sell both my Brutale 910R and 910S for personal reasons."

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
spalding12 what would you be prepared to pay for the exhaust iam waing for mine for the 910R ive been told ill get nicked on the street,too mutch noise, but iam going to fit it to see when it arrives,but if not happy may sell so how mutch.in £s

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
heno42666 said:
spalding12 what would you be prepared to pay for the exhaust iam waing for mine for the 910R ive been told ill get nicked on the street,too mutch noise, but iam going to fit it to see when it arrives,but if not happy may sell so how mutch.in £s
where do you live?
with all the loud harleys in my neck of the woods.... i'd be shocked if i'd get a second look for any police with the "R" pipes on my Brutale
i could be wrong of course...... but, i surely hope not

what would folks pay for the WHOLE system....
especially since the 2007 bikes will only come with a midpipe and slip-on

hmmmmmmmm
maybe about $1,200.00 - $1,500.00

not sure

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
735 Posts
juice it said:
What would you guys pay for the 06 910 with 300 miles? Not the R but the other one he has on ebay? I love that color.
<13k.. MSRP is 14.5 and I am not gonna pay anymore than that if I can't devirginize the bike myself from the dlr new.

·
Registered
78 Posts
What will the dealers let an 06 go for at this point? Looking at Cycletrader there is an 06 with 30 miles for 12,500. Unfortunately I like the red frame/black tank better than the red/black frame. The ebay ad has a starting bid of 13,500 so assuming you could get a grand off a new 06 it wouldn't make sense to buy his used. What will be the changes for 07?

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
No changes for '07, or even from '05 to '06. You should be able to get a smoking deal oon a new '05 if you look hard enough.

·
Registered
735 Posts
correct, fazer was mistaken on the no change from 05 to 06

1 - 20 of 22 Posts