MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as most of you know.... after my '07 910R 1/2 exhaust system and SUPPLIED EPROM were installed my MPG's dramatically decreased to under 25 MPG

after the PC III/USB and dyno was done to rid the bike of its HYPER-RICH problems...

the MPGs have increased to almost 30

as has been beaten to death around here.... NO ONE BUYS an MV for its MPG
but....
sometimes.... where I live.... there are NO gas stations for more than 100 miles.... so, 30 MPG helps

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
803 Posts
Mine has ironicly gone down from 27 to 25 after I installed a Arrow Midpipe. Hmmm.......dunno why maybe I'm giving her more throttle since it sounds better with the midpipe.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dumbcomputers said:
Mine has ironicly gone down from 27 to 25 after I installed a Arrow Midpipe. Hmmm.......dunno why maybe I'm giving her more throttle since it sounds better with the midpipe.

by the way.......
that 29.5 MPG.....
that was while riding the hell out of it
i was FLOGGING it, at least 1/2 the time....
i was near traffic the whole time

if your's has gone down....
time to get a PC III and dyno tuning

my bike was basically SPITTING OUT RAW GAS with the MV-supplied EPROM that came with the US-promised '07 1/2 exhaust system (midpipe and cans)

i still cannot get over how sweet this bike sounds

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts