MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
All I saw where pics of the 910R. I was hoping to see a working version of the bike.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ddnuts said:
All I saw where pics of the 910R. I was hoping to see a working version of the bike.
May be I'm wrong, but they start with the standard 910 and show close ups of it. Only half way through they show the close up of the R.
The one on the road may have been an R all along... couldn't tell.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
I didn't think it was that bad! As for the 910R stuff, sure that was disappointing, but as for just as Brutale, pretty good clips!

·
Living the Dream
2,762 Posts
i know a guy that wants a moster b/c he likes the naked bikes, and he had never heard of the brutale so i showed him the video and showed him the pictures of the 910r. after the video ended and he saw the pics he paused for a couple of seconds, i said to him, "doesn't that bike make a monster look like a tinker toy?" all he said was "i want that" with big eyes staring at the picture of the 910r on the computer screen. i had never been a big fan of the naked bikes in the past, but i would punch a child in the face for a 910r, that is one hot ass bike!!!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Happy to help a good cause!!! Especially if it involves MV factory fincances!!! Seriously, as much as I like the new Ducati superbike look over the old ones, I have never been a fan of the Monster look... I think Brutale has "the" naked look... just IMHO.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Gladio you are spot on. :) Someone lend Pete a 910 for inclusion in his next video. Some of those low camera angle shots taken on a Brutale would look fantastic IMO. :smoking:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts