MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi what do you recon is a the first mod that you recomend, thinking of getting some carbon, but not sure, also like the look of the smoked rear light, i defanatly need a tail tidy for my small plate.

·
Registered
417 Posts
i went for the hugger to start with, then clock surround then key surround,tail light surround,single seat cowl,exhaust guards ,heel guards ,lower tank carbon,radiator carbon,air intake,ive got the front fender coming,thats it for carbon,then i got the steering damper,different foot pegs,frame plugs,white indicator lens,logic mirrors, i think thats it,i want some thicker grips next.And the sun to come and ride it.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
dave765 said:
Hi what do you recon is a the first mod that you recomend, thinking of getting some carbon, but not sure, also like the look of the smoked rear light, i defanatly need a tail tidy for my small plate.
the light isn't conspicuous in it's current state.... because of how small it is
getting the SMOKED LENS will only further increase your risk of being REAR ENDED...... DON'T DO IT

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts