my bike is now done...famous last words

minimalist cafe racerish

Peel off of all silly reflector tape
CRG leftside only mirror
Arrow Dampner
Arrow CF Shorty
Removal of passenger pegs
Removal of old exhaust hanger

happy for now, but maybe down the road: CF all over, saito reat sets, b and N air filter

Attachments

·
Registered
503 Posts
I know I'll sound like Simon on American Idol, but to me the rear looks jacked up and little empty without the exhaust pipes or at the least the passenger pegs there.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Koop said:
I know I'll sound like Simon on American Idol, but to me the rear looks jacked up and little empty without the exhaust pipes or at the least the passenger pegs there.
Sadly, I have to agree. I think the tail looks funny w/o the pipes along side. It's like, why is the taill so long then if its not holding the pipes or a passenger?

·
Registered
822 Posts
I like that exhaust more and more each time I see it, the bike looks great.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I've been wanting to see the Arrow shorty in carbon, and on a 910R installed... even better!

Looks awesome bronson!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Have the baffle in currently. Sounds not that much different than stock 'race cans.' This weekend I'll get the baffles out and try to do a sound clip.

RT side mirror? When passing on the RT side, my throttle works better than a mirror. Remeber this is a sportbike, not a Goldwing:)

Everyone has their opinion on foot pegs/exhaust/clutter vs cleaned up in the rear. My preference is the clean look similiair to my F4. Anyone want to buy some foot pegs?

·
Registered
403 Posts
I think it looks awesome. Love the whole look. Quick question..to anyone. is it hard to peel the reflective tape off? I was going to do it but was worried about pulling off paint or clear coat....I think the reflective stickers are cheesy.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
jdog said:
I think it looks awesome. Love the whole look. Quick question..to anyone. is it hard to peel the reflective tape off? I was going to do it but was worried about pulling off paint or clear coat....I think the reflective stickers are cheesy.
No, they are made to come right off.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts